Thursday, November 6, 2008

About Me

Here is a fun and quick way to get to know a little about each other. Let's see how many of you respond...It's just six questions.

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
Work, church, grocery store, bathroom

B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
Raychel, Paul, April, Nippy

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
In-N-Out (at least once a day when I am near one), Stamey's BBQ, Mom & Dad's, Brugers Bagels

D) Other places I would rather be right now:
Mexico, anywhere tropical/beach, at home w/ family, my warm bed

E) Four people I think (hope) will respond:
You can tag yourself...just tell me so I can look at yours too!

F) Four shows you watch over and over(only 4):
First 48, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Crossing Jordan, Me or the Dog

Feel free to add to my comments or post on your site. Have fun!

5 comments:

Nathan Lindsay said...

your dog doesn't run away? This can't be your dog. I'm trying to add up how many hours of my life were spent chasing that dog in all of the surrounding neighborhoods by your parent's house :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided to start a blog. My I have a pretty new blog also. The address is www.meredithdaniels.blogspot.com.

Amanda said...

No I haven't listened to any of the soundtrack. Is it any good?! I might just have to get it. :)

Unknown said...

I pretty much don't have the creative genes either in my family. Tia and my mom have a lot more of them. I have heard part of the Twilight soundtrack. I am stoked for the movie. It is going to be good. (at least I am REALLY hoping) Let me know what you think of it.

AshleyJ said...

Yay for the new posts! I always like hearing about what you are up to in your life.(Makes me think back to those days sitting in the honda outside of esthetician school) Then when I saw that you wrote you email "Nippy" I completely remembered you always talking about her at esthetician school also. Good times, good times.