Tuesday, September 30, 2008

California & Life Lessons


This is my cousin Boni. I love the fact that he is man enough to use a CareBear sleeping bag!

This is Boni's sister Sarai and her family having fun in San Fran with out me...

Joseph, Dad, Mom, & one of Sarai's girls Kassandra I think...I was wrong its Katrina

Mom and Aunt Linda


I was very fortunate to get to go to California last week to spend time with family that I had not seen in several years at my Aunt Soli's funeral. I can't believe that I did not stay an extra day to go to San Fran and have more time with my cousins. Life lesson #1 Work can always wait!!! I love living in NC and all the great things that come with it...but I wish that the other side of the country was not so far away! Life lesson #2 You can't be everywhere all the time. The bad thing about having such a huge family, is that it is quite impossible to be to everything! I really need a clone...I need one of me to be able to travel all the time :)Lesson #3 Thank goodness for pictures and phones since I can not be cloned!

5 comments:

Rayna said...

Love the pics! Cute dog!
yeah Letty's got a blog, I'll read it!

Amanda said...

Hey there Lettie! I'm so glad you have a blog. Your dog is so cute! We sure miss you!

Adrianne said...

So glad you're blogging so I can know what's going on in your family!! It truly is the best way to keep in touch. Miss you and think you need to come visit me!

Tori said...

Hey Lettie!! I LOVE reading blogs. I dont have one but maybe after Avery is born and I actually have something worth blogging about I will. This week makes 37... full term! I am sooooo ready!! I miss you. I haven't seen you in a while & that makes me sad! I don't know if we'll have another LAG meeting before I deliver but if not we'll definitely do one soon after so everyone can meet her. Keep this blog updated and know that I'll be reading it:) Take care... XoXo

AshleyJ said...

I would need a whole day to write out all of "life's Lessons" I have recently learned!!!!! I love how big your family is, and how much you guys all support each other. I need to see some pictures of you now! I haven't seen you in over 6 years!!! Ps. has kristi yow had her baby yet?!!!