Friday, September 26, 2008

First Time

So I finally broke down and made a blog...now what? I just got back from Cali and I love the fact that some of the cousins from out there have a blog for me to read and I kind of felt guilty not having one for them...but maybe they don't want one to read...Any who, I will try and add pics and all that fun stuff after I tell Shena what I did and then she can teach me how to do all the "pretty things" that go on blogs! I will try and make this a little more fun later...

1 comment:

AshleyJ said...

Lettie!!!
Ok so after you gave me your email address I seriously had like 15 questions I wanted to ask you and then completely forgot about it! You are not going on a Nicholas sparks tour NOWAY! That would be so fun. You are always surrounded by a crew of fun people(so jealous)! I seriously should save up. I request you put some bigger pictures up here, I needed a magnify glass to see the one in the corner!! j/k. I'm excited for your blog.