Friday, December 5, 2008

Broncos' Tix = Good Wife

That is what I am hoping for anyway...
I work with some incredibly generous people, and one of the firm partners heard that Kris was a Broncos fan and offered his tickets when they come to play the Panthers (which I love)!
Kris still doesn't know (he never reads our blog),


so I got him a jersey (which he has already tried on because I had to make sure that it fits before the game, so he thinks that it is for football Sundays at Grandma's house),

made him a blanket to take to the game (I chose the outside tickets and the game starts at 4, so I am sure that it will be cold),



and got a new digital camera to capture it all. At this point I hope that he will think that this will be fun, and like the surprise even though he hates to give or receive them. So I took pics of the blanket and was so excited to do this post, and now I can't get the pics downloaded...does bronchitis cause brain damage?
We (mostly me) have been sick for a couple weeks and I got Kris to finally go to the Dr. last night and got him some cough medicine before he ends up sounding like me and having to be out of work for a week. Marcos calls me a door knob lick-er and swears that being home is like being in a petri dish. I am off to find a card to put the tickets in to give to Kris...wish me luck! And I will try to get pics up soon...I finally figured it out!

2 comments:

AshleyJ said...

You are such an amazing wife Lettie!! You have some good ideas there. I can't wait to hear how surprised your husband is when he sees those tickets. That's too bad you've been sick. I swear EVERYONE is sick right now!

Rayna said...

Hey, great pics! Love the blanket. Looks like he enjoyed them.
I just finished the 3rd book! I'm loving them! Too busy reading to blog!