Monday, December 15, 2008

Go Panthers! I mean Broncos!!

Our game finally came yesterday in Charlotte! We were so excited and got to the stadium 2 hours before the game started! This was my first NFL game, so I wanted to get the full experience!



This is "Christmas Panther", she is very festive. If you notice the banner here in the bottom right corner, it says "Bag-Check Line" and I of course had a bag with all my goodies. I read the back of the ticket before we left the house to see if there was anything that we couldn't take, and there wasn't, and Cheeto had given us a football to get signed so I put it in our bag. We get up to the bag check and the guy said "sorry but no footballs are allowed in the game" what the!?!? Its a football game! So we had to either hike back to the car, or they had a "Toys for Tots" run by the Marine Corp, so we hope some kid loves his un-signed football! Now we just have to find another to give to Cheeto.
I love these self taken couple portraits! I am sure that my brothers will get to make lots of fun at me for this one.


This is our team after their prayer huddle! I wonder what they say in those...


Our seats were great! They are up high enough to be able to see the whole game easily, but close enough to hear it too! This win made us undefeated at home this year, so hopefully we will win one of our next 2 games to win our division. I was kind of sad for Kris that his Broncos didn't look so hot, but I did love the game! He was gracious enough to let me celebrate with the chicks next to me and didn't even scowl at me once! It started to rain with just under 10minutes left, and I have been fighting bronchitis for 3 weeks, so we left a few minutes early. On my way down the stairs a migraine hit me, so Kris had to drive and let me be sick. All in all we had a great time!







2 comments:

Rayna said...

Sounds like fun! I can't believe that was your first game! Over here we've attended the many Raider's games! Love the pics!

pagefamily said...

I LOVE Panther games! I love the tailgating part too! What a great gift- you little great wife!