Sunday, December 7, 2008

It worked!

So I decided that I would give Kris his surprise when he came to Mom's to help move in furniture (she finally got some new carpet).

I figured that that would give him a little extra pep in his step. He opened the envelope and said "oh, thanks"

and then read the tickets and realized that it was for the Broncos game and he gave me a little more excitement.
So needless to say, he got the furniture moved in and put back together in no time. Our little Addelyn was the supervisor! She did a fabulous job in that great outfit that she was wearing.

3 comments:

The R Crew said...

You are such a great wife! I hope you guys have a super time.

AshleyJ said...

Looks like it turned out pretty good!!! Good thinking Lettie. Now if only husbands could be as creative as us wifes ;)

Leticia said...

That is true Ash, but I won't be holding my breath for that one!! Tell Mike he can call me if he needs any help ;)