Monday, October 6, 2008

2 Car Garage...

This weekend was all about Kris! He has been giving me such a bad time about us having a 2 car garage that we can only put 1 car in (and that would be my car) and his work truck had to stay parked on the street because he leaves after I do in the morning so...


This is what I did all weekend and now his car fits in the 2 car garage and his work truck can now go in the drive way!!! Hurray for a productive weekend. Plus he cleaned most of the house and did most of the laundry, except the folding part.

Kris loves his shoes. He is incredibly picky about his shoes, and shoe shopping with him can take an entire day! Last Monday, I insisted on him getting new work shoes because his old ones were falling apart. So he chose these red & black Nike's. Then come Friday, he says, "I think that my shoes are the wrong size. I think we should take them back and have an associate measure my foot." So he calls the store and warns them that we are coming...we get to the store and an hour later we leave with a new pair. Then the rest of the day he second guesses himself repeatedly, to the point that I no longer respond to the same question over and over. Then right before I leave for work this morning he says "So, do you think that I made the right choice in shoe size and style. Do you think that they are going to work out?" Bless his heart, I rolled my eyes and walked away. At least it will be a couple months before we have to go thru this again, and we will remember that he should wear a 10 1/2, except in Nike, that is, he wears a 10.

4 comments:

Rayna said...

So where'd everything go that was in the garage?

Leticia said...

We had a couple of big boxes full of books and a big book case that after we found a spot for them, the car fit. I guess there was more room in there than we anticipated :)

AshleyJ said...

Thanks for the update Lettie! I loved seeing Kristi's baby! DO you know if she had a easy delivery?!

Meredith said...

Nice cars! By the way, my blog address is www.meredithdaniels.blogspot.com.