Monday, October 20, 2008

Kids, is there anything better?

Warning, you will probably have to be realted to the parties involved to enjoy this post!!


So we got to have the kids over on Friday night and had a ton of fun!


Sassy loves to start "fillow pights" with Tio Kris and he is always game for getting all the kids energy out so that they fall asleep fast!


Kelson had on some footy pj's that Cade packed for him but got too hot...

so Tio took him upstairs to pick out any shirt that he wanted out of our closet...I think that he picked this one because he could read Mamma Mia!...I know his Dad will love this picture!



Poor Bofo had to watch the pillow fight from his crate because he just gets too excited...I think he weighs more than Sassy now and can knock her down by just walking by her...
Mommy also had a craft to do, so we tie-dyed t-shirts for Halloween...
I have to say that they really turned out cute! Kelson is kind of funny about nick-names, I have called Cade "Boog" when he wasn't even here yet and Kelson doesn't like it when I call him that. Then we started calling Kelson peanut, and sometimes it is ok and sometimes it is not. Well, while he was doing is t-shirt he said "Tia, you can call me peanut, or peanut butter, or just peanut butter and jelly 'cause that is my favorite." He cracks me up!
This is the picture that Sassy took of Cade and I told her that I would put it on here for her...



I love that I get to have them over to spend the night then send them home and take a nap! After all, Mom & Dad got to go to Bojangles for a treat and didn't bring us any :)
I can't wait for Adam, Melissa and kids to come and visit so that we can have a jumbo cousins sleep over!!!

6 comments:

Shena said...

Bofo probably weighs more than Cade. They did have a great time! Thanks!

Rayna said...

Wow, what a nice Auntie (that's what we say around here, LOL) you are!

AshleyJ said...

What a fun night, you guys are good babysitters!!!

Tia J said...

Well you can have my kids anytime I am in the area. Kira would give you a run for your money!! We sure miss you guys!

Coco said...

looks like you guys had loads of fun! i wanna play! we got the keys last night to the house--hopefully moving in this saturday!

pagefamily said...

You are the best aunt and uncle ever! I know they love you!