Friday, October 3, 2008

Girls Night Out

Our sweet Haley is moving Atlanta this weekend, so we decided that we needed some QT with her, plus her birthday was on Monday and we didn't make it to see her then, so this was to make up for it. I was also verry excited that my Sassy got to come with us because she loves anything girly! I sat in the back with her and we went thru all of my coupons and she did great at keeping all the expired ones organized & seperated from the non-expired ones. Once we got to close to Haley's, Sassy was very hungry and wanted chicken, katsup and chocolate milk.


We didn't actually get to eat until 7:30 so we were trying to entertain her by taking her picture and letting her take pictures...don't we look lovely!




After dinner we decided that we needed some good icecream, so we went to Coldstone...and it was delicious! Thanks Mom, Sissy, Sassy, and Haley for the fun and now if we could only get Missa and Little Lettie out here to join in on our fun...maybe next summer! Have fun in Atlanta and we will have to have some girl weekends there with Tio Marcos too (he can be a girl for a couple days too)!!!

4 comments:

melissa said...

oh so sad! I'll be there next year as long as my husband doesn't get handicapped for his fight.

Rayna said...

cute pics, sounds like fun!
I too love cold stone, don't get it often though!

AshleyJ said...

Ok, so maybe It's only been 5 years since I saw you and maybe the latest Nicholas Spark's movie wasn't "that bad". It still was good and it still was a tear jerker, I just expected more! I can't wait to hear what you think!! :)

Being An Allred said...

what a cute blog. I guess that I not a cool enough to be given the address. I had to cheat of Ashley's. I see how much you love us.