Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag

Tag I am it:

So here it is grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST. Tag three other people to do the same. So the book that I found was Sparks latest and I had heard some mixed opinions about it...it was good but not my favorite by far!

The Lucky One:

With his grades, Clayton could easily have handled it, but he simply couldn’t imagine spending another four years in the classroom, so he’d joined his father at the Sheriff’s Department. That was enough to placate Gramps. It seemed like he’d spent half his life placating Gramps.

Nicholas Sparks



So I do not know who to tag, so anyone can feel free to tag themselves and let me know you did so that I can read it! :) And thank you to my cousin Raychel for not tagging me to run around my house and take pics before I clean out the sink!

5 comments:

AshleyJ said...

Ok so you were with me on the new sparks book, kinda mixed feelings, but not that great??! I'm gonna call you about this coupon thing!!!

Rayna said...

You've been Boo-ed! check my site!

AshleyJ said...

So I thought of you today...I went and picked up my OPI Nailcolor "Not really a waitress" color, I could have sworn that you used to wear that color!
Love ya

Jen said...

Hello Lettie! I haven't talked to you in forever! I'm glad to see that things are going well for you! Are you still in G'boro?

Nathan Lindsay said...

Miss Lettie, howdy. Yes me and fam will be in g-bo for thanksgiving. shall we see you? :)