Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bofo, the turtle dog

So I can't believe that I did this post and forgot to post it yesterday, I guess it has been a busy week...sigh


I go home every day at lunch to let Bofo out to do his business and stretch his legs and what not...but yesterday when I let him out he ran for the woods and was digging away until he found his friend, the turtle. So I made him go back in the house while I let it go back to its hole, so he wouldn't toss it around like a ball. I had to work late last night, so Kris let Bofo out and away he went to find the turtle, only Kris ended up chasing him for a good 45 minutes before one of the neighbor kids caught him for Kris. Then Kris calls me and says that he paid the kid some Scooby Doo fruit snacks for helping...what a nice guy to share his snacks.

4 comments:

Rayna said...

How funny, are you keeping it?

pagefamily said...

Lettie!
I did not know you had a blog! I am so excited now! And you come to the reception ready to PARTY! my La La calls it the party of the year!
Love ya
Anne

AshleyJ said...

Lettie!! Ok so I go to a "coupon party" and they explain that since "the grocery game" costs money every month that there is a new site called "grocery smarts" they talked me into ordering 4 Sunday newspapers but I am so lost, it is really worth it,like cheaper then walmart???!

Anonymous said...

I like box turtles. it sounds like your dog enjoys them also..haha!